Saturday, October 01, 2005

Need a Freelance Editor, Reviewer, or Writer?

Words, Words, Words. I have a B.A in history and am 2.5 years through a 4 year program to get JD and MBA degrees. If there's one thing I can do, it's craft, use, and abuse words. I've been an editor in the context of historical, legal, scholarly, and business writing. With comics, I just review them. . . but English conveyance is universal. If you tell me what type of tone, style, and attitude you are trying to convey, I can enforce that as an editor.

I do reviews for fun. If you want me to do a comparative review, which may entail pulling together pieces from Superman '75, Superman '95, and Superman '05, I can't do that. I am good at analyzing a piece of work and giving lots of information, with a fresh perspective. Check my reviews on this website for examples. I can be formal, informal, cavalier, or cocky. . . you decide.

Advance Reviews/Previews? I'd love to, so feel free to email me and I'll give you my contact information. We can set something up. Anyway, if you like what I do, email me and maybe we can work out a mutually beneficial arrangement. Enjoy the site,

Ichiban Sensei

0 Comments:

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home





Planetwide Games Comic Book Creator – Self Publishing Software